Before we know it, November will be nipping at our heels! Along with November comes Open Enrollment 2015! It is time to start thinking about your health insurance needs. During this time, you have the opportunity to adjust your current health insurance policy, or purchase a new one altogether. Being prepared for open enrollment now, will lead to less stress headaches come November. Here are a few things to think about before next month rolls around:
- Be prepared to have the addresses for every individual that will be covered under your policy.
- You will need to have your social security number on hand.
- If you are a legal immigrant, you should have your immigration documents handy.
- Be prepared with your pay stubs or W-2 forms to verify your employment and income status.
- Try to find an estimate of your household income for the last year.
- Be equipped with the insurance policy of your existing health coverage.
- If you or anyone in your household is eligible for an employer-sponsored health plan, you should complete the employer coverage tool prior to open enrollment.
- Make sure you know the start and end dates for open enrollment. The first day is November 15th, 2014 and open enrollment ends on February 15th, 2015. Make sure you do not miss any of the deadlines!
- Contact your certified Covered California agent at Bernardini & Donovan Insurance!
If you still have questions about the open enrollment process, or your current health insurance, please contact the trusted agents at Bernardini & Donovan Insurance! We are located in Redlands, California, and are prepared to find you a comprehensive health plan that meets all of your needs. As healthcare continues to increase in price, so does your need for an advocate in the health insurance world. Let us be your advocate, and contact us, today!