November is in full swing, and you may be feeling the stresses associated with choosing the correct health care plan. Luckily, you do not have to go through this alone. The insurance professionals at Bernardini & Donovan Insurance Services in Redlands are here for you!
We can help to alleviate some of the pressure, and make open enrollment much easier. Our brokers can assist you with navigating the Marketplace, and providing a number of additional benefits. Here are a few reasons why you should not attempt to steer through the complex open enrollment process without the assistance of a Certified Covered California Broker:
- Your insurance broker will be able to tell if you qualify for certain savings that you may otherwise be unaware of!
- The Marketplace is full of an overwhelming amount of information. Unless you are a health care pro, it will take you hours upon hours to fully grasp, and find all of the information you need. A broker can help expedite this process. Time is money, and we are sure that you would appreciate a few extra hours to use elsewhere.
- Brokers earn their living by making sure that you are satisfied. They will not stop working until you have a plan that fits perfectly into your lifestyle, and budget.
- If you fail to work with a broker, you risk settling on a plan that is not comprehensive enough to cover you in your time of need.
In order to locate a Certified Covered California broker in Redlands California, please give the insurance professionals at Bernardini & Donovan Insurance Services a call! We offer a number of health plans for individuals, families, groups, those with critical illnesses, children, and more. One of our licensed agents will gladly provide you with a free quote, and can promise that you will not have to sacrifice comprehensive coverage for price!
Before we know it, November will be nipping at our heels! Along with November comes Open Enrollment 2015! It is time to start thinking about your health insurance needs. During this time, you have the opportunity to adjust your current health insurance policy, or purchase a new one altogether. Being prepared for open enrollment now, will lead to less stress headaches come November. Here are a few things to think about before next month rolls around:
- Be prepared to have the addresses for every individual that will be covered under your policy.
- You will need to have your social security number on hand.
- If you are a legal immigrant, you should have your immigration documents handy.
- Be prepared with your pay stubs or W-2 forms to verify your employment and income status.
- Try to find an estimate of your household income for the last year.
- Be equipped with the insurance policy of your existing health coverage.
- If you or anyone in your household is eligible for an employer-sponsored health plan, you should complete the employer coverage tool prior to open enrollment.
- Make sure you know the start and end dates for open enrollment. The first day is November 15th, 2014 and open enrollment ends on February 15th, 2015. Make sure you do not miss any of the deadlines!
- Contact your certified Covered California agent at Bernardini & Donovan Insurance!
If you still have questions about the open enrollment process, or your current health insurance, please contact the trusted agents at Bernardini & Donovan Insurance! We are located in Redlands, California, and are prepared to find you a comprehensive health plan that meets all of your needs. As healthcare continues to increase in price, so does your need for an advocate in the health insurance world. Let us be your advocate, and contact us, today!
With all the confusion surrounding the implications of the Affordable Care Act, it is imperative that you utilize all the available options as a business owner. The Small Business Health Options Program has been put in place to guide small businesses through the process of offering health coverage to their employees.
As a small business owner with 50 or fewer full-time employees, you are given the opportunity to take advantage of the Small Business Health Options Program Marketplace, also known as SHOP. If you are a small business owner with less than 25 employees, you may be eligible to receive tax credits when purchasing health coverage for your employees through the Small Business Health Options Program.
Benefits of The Small Business Health Options Program, Include:
- You are in control of what coverage you offer your employees and how much you pay toward employee premiums.
- Your business’ needs and your employees’ needs can be met by choosing between 4 different levels of coverage.
- You can choose to begin coverage at any time. As long as you enroll by the 15th of the month, coverage will begin on the 1st of the following month.
- As previously mentioned, as a small business with fewer than 25 employees, you may be eligible to receive a tax credit.
Qualifying Terms for The Small Business Health Options Program, Include:
- Any business with 50 or less full time employees may be qualified to offer employees coverage through SHOP.
- If you are interested in using SHOP, you must offer coverage to every single one of your full time employees.
- If you are looking to use SHOP, you may be required to have a large majority your employees enroll in your SHOP plan. This percentage is typically around 70 percent.
- You must be within the boundaries of a SHOP service area to utilize the service.
Bernardini & Donovan Insurance Services strives to provide Redlands, California residents with excellent insurance services custom tailored to meet your unique needs. Contact us today and allow us customize a unique health insurance package for your family based on your needs.